- eCapital has announced the appointment of Rob Wright as Chief Product Officer.
- Wright will refine eCapital’s technology vision and product roadmap, aiming to strengthen the customer experience and drive company growth.
- He will focus on advancing eCapital’s suite of digital finance solutions for SMBs and improving business efficiency through automation and AI.
- Wright previously served as Chief Product Officer for Triumph Financial and held product leadership roles at Capital One.
- He will report directly to eCapital’s CEO, Marius Silvasan, and work closely with the company’s Chief Technology Officer and development team.
eCapital, a leading financial technology company, has appointed Rob Wright as its Chief Product Officer. In this role, Wright will refine eCapital’s technology vision and product roadmap, with the aim of strengthening the customer experience and accelerating company growth. He will focus on advancing eCapital’s suite of digital finance solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and deliver greater business efficiency through the use of automation and artificial intelligence.
CEO of eCapital, Marius Silvasan, highlighted the ongoing technological and digital revolution in the business world and emphasized eCapital’s commitment to innovation. Silvasan believes Wright’s exceptional track record as a product leader will play a pivotal role in further elevating customer engagement and delivering on-demand services in the alternative lending space.
Prior to joining eCapital, Wright served as Chief Product Officer for Triumph Financial, where he created an innovation strategy and re-architected the customer platform. He also held product leadership roles at Capital One, where he was instrumental in transforming dealership experiences and growing the company’s consumer auto marketplace through web and app channels.
Wright will report directly to Silvasan and be responsible for enhancing and implementing the innovation roadmap for eCapital across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. He will work in collaboration with the company’s Chief Technology Officer and team of developers, contractors, and IT specialists to drive digital evolution for eCapital’s offerings.
Wright expressed his excitement about the direction in which eCapital is headed and the remarkable pace and talent of the team. He is eager to contribute to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible for eCapital and maintaining the commitment to delivering the best customer experience in the SMB financing landscape.