Elevating your wealth-building journey can be daunting, especially if you don’t know where to start. Fortunately, there are several Black Personal Finance YouTubers who break down complicated concepts in a relatable way to help you along the way.
Here are some key points about these Black Personal Finance YouTubers:
- Valencia, Spain: Young woman with afro hair, sitting on the stairs while being filmed with photo and video camera.
- 56% of adults: A 2022 FINRA study found that more than 56% of adults get anxious just thinking about their financial situation, while another 42% think about their finances on a daily basis.
- Widening chasms: The study also revealed that there are widening chasms between the financially healthy and those who are struggling, with Gen Z and younger millennials being the most adversely affected emotionally at 69%.
- YouTube mentors: There are numerous online mentors that can help drive you to your financial goals, with YouTube being a great platform to access them.
- Lamide Elizabeth: A twenty-something beauty and former investment banker who shares her knowledge on apartment hunting, healthy financial habits, and building multiple streams of income.
- Patricia Bright: The OG of YouTube who has been sharing her life for over ten years. She provides advice on finance and career elevation through her two channels, Patricia Bright and The Break.
- xOReni: This Canadian content creator purchased her own home at just 23 years old and shares her journey step-by-step. She also offers career-building tips, including how to create an attention-grabbing LinkedIn profile.
- Boss From Home: This account focuses on providing tips about online jobs, side hustles, and ways to bring in more money from the comfort of your own home.